Image Map

Wednesday 4 February 2015

// Hello //


Hi I'm Katy, a Design Crafts student at DMU in Leicester. I'm coming up to the end of my final year and this blog will document my final major project, the lead up to degree show and everything that inspires me along the way! And of course as I continue to make after graduating! 

I work mainly in metal & textiles but often include unexpected materials in my designs and at the moment I'm focusing on creating jewellery pieces. I love anything old and worn, particularly if its really rusty, as you will see from my current project! Neon colours, pom-poms and anything mint green are also a favourite.


I hope you'll enjoy following my journey as I develop my work and hopefully go on to become a designer/maker after university! If you blog too share your site below, I'd love to have a read! 

Katy x 


No comments:

Post a Comment